Sunday, October 30, 2011

the last stand..

Dear Sally,

Okay listen your not going to believe this. First of all NY is the best Thank God I decided to stay here. At first it was sort of scary waliking down the sidewalk. It was like being one snow flake in a crazy blizzard. But then it occurred to me everyone's a snowflake.

I know my parents are praobably freaking out now that there back in Ca. So just to reassure them that Ny is not swallowing there daughter whole I calll the. Leaving like ten minute messages on their machine.
so here's the thing you won't believe. I was feeling totally okay with thw whole Ben thing. It was just a stupid crush. I didn't work out and that's all, over, next.

I thought things might be weird between Julie and ma you know because of what happened. But I talked to he about it and it turns out she's totally over Ben too. So we're both over Ben..................

It sorta through me off when he said that and at the time I didn't know what to make of it. okay Finally the thing your not going to believe. I was at work study filing housing documents and Mrs Jesph came up to me.
It seems someone called the admissions office. He wanted to know if it was possible to access student colege application essays-mine. Mrs Jesph told him no and he hung up without leaving a name. Then Mrs Jesph congratulated me on having an admirer.

Here's my new theory. No matter what you can never be ashmed of the truth. Never. Anyways I hope you happy and that your finding a life in Santa Fe.

I miss you Sally.

Talk back soon okay.

Love,
Felicity

-felicity, 1x02


No comments:

Post a Comment